SCOPRIRE I PROPRI BISOGNI ...PRIMA REGOLA PER UNA COMUNICAZIONE NON VIOLENTA

“My mother was once at a workshop where other women were discussing how frightening it was to be expressing their needs. Suddenly she got up and left the room and didn’t return for a long time. She finally reappeared, looking very pale. In the presence of the group I asked, “Mother, are you alright?”
“Yes,” she answered, “but I just had a sudden realization that’s very hard for me to take in.”
“What’s that?”
“I have just become aware that I was angry for 36 years with your father for not meeting my needs, and I realize that I never once clearly told him what I needed.””

From "Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Compassion" (1999, PuddleDancer Press)


.....Bellissimo pezzo...
Mi domando dunque , quante volte  la nostra incapacità di esprimere chiaramente  quanto ci è utile  ha aperto la strada della conflittualità? Quanto è allora importante chiarire prima di tutto a noi stessi i nostri bisogni?

VP

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

CNV, che vuol dire Nonviolenta .....( e non NON VERBALE)

Problem solving , gestione del conflitto e linguaggio giraffa

COMUNICAZIONE NONVIOLENTA (CNV) , COOPERAZIONE E CAPACITA’ D’AZIONE.